- Emergency exit lights
- Street lights
- Construction spotlights
- Industrial ceiling lights Sets
- Spotlight with motion detector
- Industrial ceiling lights
- LED panels
Spotlight with motion detector
- 60%LED wall light, motion detector, swiveling, silverDelivery 2-3 days
- 71%LED wall light, construction spotlight, motion detector, aluminum, 18 cmDelivery 2-3 days
- 60%LED solar wall light, motion detector, swiveling, silverDelivery 2-3 days
- 57%LED solar wall light, motion detector, pivotable, anthraciteDelivery 2-3 days
- LED outdoor light, construction spotlight, motion detector, CTF-05W PIRDelivery 2-3 days
- 62%LED solar wall light, motion detector, swiveling, whiteDelivery 2-3 days
- LED solar wall light, motion detector, swiveling, blackDelivery 2-3 days
- 40%LED outdoor lights, construction lights, ALU, motion detectors, URMIADelivery 2-3 days
- 55%LED wall light, construction spotlight, pivotable, W 11.5 cmDelivery 2-3 days
- LED outdoor lights, construction lights, ALU, motion detectors, FAEDODelivery 2-3 days
- 60%LED outdoor light, motion detector, adjustable, whiteDelivery 2-3 days
- 70%LED outdoor light with motion detector, spot movableDelivery 2-3 days
- 55%LED solar wall light, motion detector, swiveling, whiteDelivery 2-3 days
- 67%LED construction spotlight, adjustable, motion detector H 18.5 cmDelivery 2-3 days
- LED wall lamp, aluminum, motion detector, height 22.2 cmDelivery 2-3 days
- 52%LED wall light, construction spotlight, motion detector, HELGA IDelivery 2-3 days
Spotlight with motion detector
You stand in front of your locked front door in the evening and rummage for the key to finally get home after a long day at work. Once the key has been found, however, the next task is to locate the keyhole. To solve problems like this, spotlights with motion detectors are ideal and have become indispensable at many house entrances. They not only make it easier for you to enter your home, but also increase security on your property and literally show guests the right way. Our online store has a variety of different spotlights with motion detectors at a reasonable price, so you are sure to find what you are looking for. If you have any questions, we will be happy to provide you with further information and, of course, advise you if you are unclear about watts, lumens, power or the range.
What is the purpose of spotlights with motion detectors?
In most cases, this lighting composition is installed in the outdoor area of a property and is powered by LEDs. It is basically used to illuminate the driveway, garden, yard and especially the entrance area of the house. The peculiarity of it is that the spotlight lights up only when someone steps into the angle of detection. On the one hand, this is very convenient to quickly find both the mailbox and the doorbell or even the keyhole in the evening or at night. On the other hand, the created brightness also facilitates the orientation of guests outside, so that they can quickly find the way from the yard to the door and recognize potential tripping hazards in time.
However, outdoor floodlights with motion sensors have another very important function: they serve to deter burglars. They are more likely to flee if a floodlight is suddenly activated just outside the front door, as it suggests that the intruder is under surveillance.
What are the models?
Despite the fact that the spotlights each serve the same purpose, in our online store you can find a wide variety of different specimens. These differ not only in terms of color, such as anthracite or white, they also have different technical characteristics. While some light compositions are height-adjustable, others have a swivel function. Even more, the lamps differ in terms of light emission. Some models are offered as flat LED spotlights with a wide illumination, while some have two separate and adjustable lamps.
Advantages of spotlights with motion sensor
Nowadays, spotlights with a sensor can be found at many properties and are indispensable for many people. This is partly due to the fact that such lights bring with them some advantages, which speak in favor of buying such a lamp. Below are some facts that underline the added value of spotlights for the entrance to the house:
- especially long life and luminous period due to the use of LEDs
- environmentally friendly (only in operation when the motion sensor becomes active)
- energy-saving due to LED
- automatic switching on and off (no accessories needed)
- increase of security in the yard and the entrance area
- deterrence of burglars
How to mount the spotlights?
In this regard, there are two options. A somewhat more flexible variant is the one with a mounting bracket, which must be manually attached to the light composition. The latter can then be mounted either under the ceiling or on a beam. In this case, the lamp in the bracket has a certain amount of leeway and can subsequently be optimally aligned and adjusted so that its light illuminates the corresponding area well.
In comparison, in the second case, you have the option of mounting the floodlight on the wall. In most cases, the bracket required for this is already on the lamp itself, which is why it can be conveniently installed on the wall of the house. For this reason, the result often turns out to be a little nicer, as the finished construct only needs to be attached to the wall, and no further work is required.
What type of protection should you choose?
Since you will most likely mount your lamp outdoors, it is indispensable to pay attention to the correct protection class. This is indicated by the abbreviation IP ("International Protection"). This is followed by two numbers, the first of which indicates protection against foreign bodies and dust, while the second number indicates resistance to water. Several variants are suitable for the corresponding lamps, depending on where exactly they are installed.
- IP44: This is the minimum protection rating for outdoor luminaires. With it, your spotlight is armed against all-round splashing water and small foreign bodies, and can therefore withstand less extreme weather conditions.
- IP54: If you mount the light composition in an unprotected place and the luminaire is thus exposed to constant rain, wind and the sun, these two variants come into question. With these types of protection, your model is not only immune to splashing water, but also protected against dust.