- 54%LED ceiling lamp in opal white and wood lookDelivery 2-3 days
- 51%Ceiling spotlight Ceiling lamp, black metal, movable spotsDelivery 2-3 days
- 55%LED ceiling lamp, remote control, night light, dimmable, L 80 cmDelivery 2-3 days
- LED ceiling light, loudspeaker, remote control, 41 cm, RONJADelivery 2-3 days
- 52%Ceiling lamp, wood look, graphite, movable spots, L 41 cmDelivery 2-3 days
- Ceiling lamp, black, adjustable spotlights, L 60 cm, XARA IDelivery 2-3 days
- Ceiling lamp in gold leaf design with crystals, AMYDelivery 2-3 days
- Ceiling lamp, cage design, spots adjustable, black, L 22 cm, XARA IDelivery 2-3 days
- Ceiling lamp, chrome, glass, smoke-colored, D 35 cm KALLADelivery 2-3 days
- 70%LED ceiling light, chrome glass, 3-level dimmer, L 56.5 cmDelivery 2-3 days
- 77%LED 27 watt ceiling light with movable spots VILETADelivery 2-3 days
- LED ceiling light, memory function, IP44, L 29.4cmDelivery 2-3 days
- Ceiling light, black, round, 36 cm, XARA IDelivery 2-3 days
- LED ceiling light, crystals, dimmable, remote controlDelivery 2-3 days
- Ceiling light, glass ball, brass, black, golden, 5x G9Delivery 2-3 days
- 43%Ceiling light, black, movable spots, L 56 cmDelivery 2-3 days
- Ceiling light, textile, black, white, gold, 38 cm, VARIOSDelivery 2-3 days
- Ceiling lamp, crystals, 3 flames, polished gold, D 38 cmDelivery 2-3 days
- LED ceiling light, switch dimmer, matt nickel, L 65 cm, HYDRADelivery 2-3 days
- 71%Textile ceiling lamp in gold leaf design with crystals AMYDelivery 2-3 days
- LED ceiling light, crystals, dimmable, white, 60 cm, OVIDelivery 2-3 days
- LED ceiling light black, ring design, dimmable, 39 cm, ZIBALDelivery 2-3 days
- Ceiling lamp made of chrome mesh with acrylic crystalsDelivery 2-3 days
- LED ceiling lamp, star effect, CCT, white, D 35 cmDelivery 2-3 days
- 61%RGB LED ceiling light, dimmable, remote control, CCT, D 60 cmDelivery 2-3 days
- LED ceiling spot roundel, matt nickel, NEPTUNEDelivery 2-3 days
- LED ceiling lamp, starry sky, CCT, white, D 40 cmDelivery 2-3 days
- 50%Ceiling lamp, chrome textile grey, movable spots, L 36.5 cmDelivery 2-3 days
- LED ceiling lamp, chrome, glass rods, crystals, squareDelivery 2-3 days
- 64%LED ceiling light, dimmable, rings design black 113.5 cmDelivery 2-3 days
- 65%LED ceiling lamp, silver, adjustable, 78 cmDelivery 2-3 days
- 65%Ceiling lamp with textile lampshade and crystals AMYDelivery 2-3 days
- Elegant ceiling lamp with chrome-plated acrylic sheets FLASHDelivery 2-3 days
- 53%LED ceiling light, glass ball spots, black, 21 cmDelivery 2-3 days
- 58%LED ceiling light, star effect, remote control, D 60 cmDelivery 2-3 days
- 50%Ceiling spotlight, metal, wood look, 2 flames, L 26 cmDelivery 2-3 days
- LED ceiling light, chrome, movable spots, length 150 cmDelivery 2-3 days
- 77%LED ceiling lamp, dimmable, movable spots, L 60 cmDelivery 2-3 days
- Ceiling lamp, black steel, D 45 cmDelivery 2-3 days
- 62%LED ceiling lamp, decorative crystals, metal, chrome, dimmableDelivery 4-7 days
- LED ceiling light, cool white, diameter 25.7 cm, VT-8073Delivery 2-3 days
- Ceiling lamp, chrome, satined glass, curved, L 54 cmDelivery 2-3 days
- 86%Design LED ceiling light for the living room CHARLIZEDelivery 2-3 days
- RGB LED ceiling light, remote control, dimmableDelivery 2-3 days
- Luxury LED ceiling light for your four walls PEGASUSDelivery 2-3 days
- 87%LED ceiling light, dimmable, remote control, CCT, L 57.5 cmDelivery 2-3 days
- LED ceiling lamp, IP44, white, chrome, warm white, L 29cmDelivery 2-3 days
- Ceiling light, silver, round, 40 cm, ORINADelivery 2-3 days
- Ceiling lamp, smoked glass, black, D 18 cmDelivery 2-3 days
- Ceiling lamp, ornament, white plaster, D 30 cmDelivery 2-3 days
- 56%LED ceiling lamp, wood look, white opal, L 80cmDelivery 2-3 days
- 72%LED ceiling light, crystals, wooden beams, natural, L 80 cmDelivery 2-3 days
- 76%LED design lamp, white, modern, dimmer, D 59 cm, INDIGODelivery 2-3 days
- 49%Ceiling lamp, wood look, black brown, adjustable, L 78 cmDelivery 2-3 days
- Ceiling lamp with movable arms and acrylic glass SAINT MARYDelivery 2-3 days
- RGB LED ceiling light with remote controlDelivery 2-3 days
- Ceiling lamp, ball design, satined glass, D 46.5 cmDelivery 2-3 days
- LED ceiling light, wooden frame, opal brown, CCT, L 120 cmDelivery 2-3 days
- Ceiling lamp, metal, black, D 31 cmDelivery 2-3 days
- LED ring lamp, CCT circuit, matt nickel, round, L 71.5cmDelivery 2-3 days
Lamps decisively round off the appearance of any room. Depending on the design, they sometimes even represent the visual highlight of a room, attracting all eyes. Although in some areas of a house rather floor or wall lamps are suitable for the necessary luminosity, ceiling lamps are also very popular. This type of lighting composition is currently so popular because it combines several advantages and uses them for themselves. For example, while pendant lights offer a huge range in terms of styles, they additionally save space in the corresponding room, which in turn you can equip with other pieces of furniture. In our online store, we offer a wide range of lamp models for ceilings, among which you are sure to find the lighting composition that suits you.
What are ceiling lamps suitable for?
In principle, ceiling lamps can be installed and used in any area of the house. However, due to their position and thus very comprehensive and less targeted illumination of a room, they are more likely to be classified as functional sources of light. Unlike lamps that provide indirect lighting, the space-saving feature of a ceiling lamp provides a lot of freedom of movement, which is especially advantageous in labor-intensive rooms. Nowadays, the light source used is mainly an LED, which, due to its long service life, not only saves your wallet, but also the environment.
However, this does not mean that ceiling lamps can not have an aesthetic purpose. On the contrary, now the product range in terms of different styles is wider than ever. Whether modern, traditional, with stripes, simple or playful - the variety of models has something in store for every taste. Ceiling lights are nowadays also available with various accessories. For example, they are dimmable or can be programmed accordingly and provided with information so that you change their light color at certain time intervals. Thus, your ceiling lamp has not only a functional, but also a decorative function.
What models are available?
In our store, regardless of your personal taste and the function intended for your ceiling lamp, you are guaranteed to find what you are looking for. The various products differ not only in size, color and shape, but also in terms of color temperature. Whether warm white or white - here, too, opinions differ.
Some of our models - such as recessed spotlights with LED - are static, i.e. not adjustable in their orientation. In this case, only the position within the corresponding room determines the lighting spectrum of your luminaire. Other lighting compositions - mainly those which consist of several lamp elements - can be adjusted and completely adapted to your wishes. These include, above all, the spotlights in our range, which consist of at least two lamps and can be adjusted in a few simple steps as you wish.
What should be considered in terms of the amount of light?
Since ceiling lamps are usually responsible for a holistic brightness of the room, you should think about an appropriate amount of light for the corresponding space. This is specified in lumens (lm for short). The need for light is not uniform for each area and varies from house to house depending on the location of the property. Below is a listing of rough lumen guidelines for common rooms in a house, measured per square meter.
- Living room: 100 lm per m² - other light sources such as illuminated elements on cabinets or the wall compensate additionally increase the amount of light.
- Hallway and stairs: 100-150 lm per m² - more powerful lighting is suitable here to prevent accidents on stairs that may be winding or steep.
- Kitchen: 250-300 lm per m² - in order to work well and safely, a correspondingly high amount of light is required. However, depending on the color scheme of the interior, the number of lumens may vary.
- Dining room: 100 lm per m² - in order for the dining table to be well illuminated, this number of lumens corresponds to an ideal amount of light. If the pendant light glare a little during dining, built-in dimmers can help.
- Bathroom: 250-300 lm per m² - here, too, a high number of lumens is recommended, which benefits the often rather bright interior and makes the bathroom literally shine.
- Bedroom: 100 lm per m² - similar to the living room, any bedside lamps here also contribute additional lumens to the ceiling lighting.
- Basement: 100-300 lm per m² - the amount of light in this case depends heavily on the purpose of your basement. If you use it more as an additional living space, 100 lumens will be perfectly adequate here as well. But if you plan to work in the basement and use it as a hobby room, 250-300 lm per m² is more suitable to minimize the risk of injury.
What protection class should you choose?
The degree of protection of a luminaire for the ceiling becomes relevant only when you install the corresponding light composition in a work-intensive or possibly dangerous room. Here, for example, the lamp comes into contact with dust, small foreign objects or water. Within a house, this applies in particular to basement rooms and the bathroom. A protection class is identified by the abbreviation IP ("International Protection") and two digits. The first number always stands for protection against foreign bodies and dust, while the second digit indicates resistance to water. For ceiling luminaires in bathrooms and basements, the following combinations are possible:
- IP44: protected against small foreign bodies and splashing water
- IP65: protected against dust and water jets (bathrooms only)
- IP67: protected against dust and temporary immersion (bathroom only)